Meet Workers' Compensation Attorney Jennie Ryan
Attorney at Law
Attorney Jennie Ryan is a member of our workers' compensation team, where she puts her experience and knowledge to use helping injured workers obtain and retain their work comp benefits. Her goal is to make the work comp process as simple and stress-free as possible for her clients.
Prior to joining Edgar Snyder & Associates, Attorney Ryan served as Attorney Advisor to the Honorable Administrative Law Judge Drew A. Swank within the United States Department of Labor.Why did you choose Edgar Snyder & Associates?
I chose Edgar Snyder & Associates because of the firm's stellar reputation in both the legal community and the community at large. The firm has cultivated a reputation for providing legal services to injured workers that is unmatched by any other firm in western Pennsylvania. I am excited to be a part of the ESA team.Attorney Ryan
Education & Licensing
- Attorney Ryan earned her Juris Doctor from the University of Pittsburgh School of Law.
- She was the Research Editor of the University of Pittsburgh Journal of Technology Law and Policy.
- She was awarded the C.A.L.I. Excellence for the Future Award for Legal Analysis and Writing.
- Attorney Ryan earned her bachelor's degree in Psychology summa cum laude from Point Park University.
- Attorney Ryan is licensed to practice in all Pennsylvania State Courts and the United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania.
Professional Honors & Memberships
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Workers' Compensation Section of the Pennsylvania Bar Association
- American Bar Association