Meet Personal Injury Lawyer Janine McCarty
Attorney at Law
Janine McCarty devotes 100% of her practice to personal injury cases. Selected as a Pennsylvania Rising Star for multiple years, you can count on Attorney McCarty to fight for your rights every step of the way. She will take care of all the details of your case, so you can focus on what's most important: getting back on your feet.
What advice would you give to a client?
Don't focus on the circumstances or the individual who caused your injury. Focus on the future and your health, and allow our law firm to do everything we can to make the road to recovery a smoother and less stressful path. That's what we're here for.Attorney McCarty
Education and Licensing
- Attorney McCarty received her Juris Doctor from Duquesne University School of Law.
- She earned her Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of Pittsburgh.
- Attorney McCarty is licensed to practice in all Pennsylvania State and Federal Courts.
Professional Honors and Memberships
- Selected for inclusion in 2008-2013 Pennsylvania Rising Stars®
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Association for Justice
- Western Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association
*There was no Rising Stars selection in 2009.
Attorney McCarty is an active member of South Fayette PTA.