Meet Accident Attorney James Heneghan
Attorney at Law
With plenty of successful verdicts and settlements under his belt, Attorney James Heneghan knows what it takes to win personal injury cases. If you've been injured in an accident, you can count on his knowledge and proven experience to help you get the compensation you deserve.
Attorney Heneghan's priority is making sure his clients receive the very best legal representation possible and feel supported at every turn. That effort has paid off: he received the Client Distinction Award from Martindale-Hubbell, based on positive client reviews and satisfaction.What is the best part of your job?
Hands down it's being able to guide my clients through a situation that is stressful and life changing. It's my job to help them get a result that will allow them to move on and have hope about their future.Attorney Heneghan
Education and Licensing
- Attorney James Heneghan earned his Juris Doctor from the Duquesne University School of Law.
- He earned his bachelor's degree from Elmira College in New York.
- Attorney Heneghan is licensed to practice law in the state of Pennsylvania.
- He is also admitted to practice law in the Middle and Western Districts of the Federal Courts of Pennsylvania and the United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit.
Jury Verdicts and Settlements
Attorney Heneghan has secured numerous seven-figure verdicts and settlements.
Professional Honors and Memberships
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Client Distinction Award, Martindale-Hubbell (based on client reviews and satisfaction)
- Pennsylvania Association for Justice
- Western Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
Attorney Heneghan currently teaches law courses at Robert Morris University part-time. He is also a presenter for the National Bar Institute.
Do you have any hidden talents?
"Yes. My steaks are the best in the world."