Meet Personal Injury Attorney Drew Rummel
Attorney at Law
Drew Rummel is a personal injury attorney at Edgar Snyder & Associates. He started at the firm as a law clerk and paralegal in 2017 while still in law school. Before joining our team, he served as an EMT/paramedic for more than 17 years and was also a volunteer firefighter.
Attorney Rummel is a member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum, which is for attorneys who have achieved million dollar verdicts and settlements. Less than 1% of United States lawyers are members. He was also selected for the National Trial Lawyers Top 40 Under 40, an honor given to only the top 40 under 40 attorneys for their superior qualifications, trial results, and leadership as young criminal defense and civil plaintiff lawyers. Attorney Rummel is also included in Marquis Who’s Who in America and is a member of the Pennsylvania Association of Justice’s Amicus Committee.
I always wanted to help people. I worked as an EMT/paramedic for more than 17 years and was a volunteer firefighter. My background of being there for people facing injuries and illness made it an easy choice to practice personal injury law. It allows me to continue my mission of helping others.Attorney Rummel
Education and Licensing
- Attorney Rummel earned his Juris Doctor from Duquesne University School of Law.
- He completed his undergraduate degree in Biological Sciences from the University of Pittsburgh.
- Attorney Rummel is licensed to practice law in Pennsylvania State Courts, the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania, and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit.
Professional Honors and Memberships
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- National Trial Lawyers Top 40 Under 40
- Marquis Who’s Who in America
- Pennsylvania Association of Justice’s Amicus Committee
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association
- Western Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award in Trial Advocacy