Meet Social Security Disability Attorney Cary Valyo
Attorney at Law
Attorney Cary Valyo has nearly 20 years of experience practicing law, working primarily as personal injury defense counsel for insurance companies, expertise he now applies to helping injured and disabled victims. He was included on the 2014 - 2016 Pennsylvania Super Lawyers® list, an honor awarded to the top five percent of state-wide lawyers.
Education and Licensing
- Attorney Valyo earned his Juris Doctor from the University of Pittsburgh School of Law, where he received honors in Legal Research & Writing from the School of Law.
- He earned his bachelor’s degree from Duquesne University.
- Attorney Valyo is licensed to practice law in the state of Pennsylvania. He is also admitted to practice law in the Western District of the Federal Courts of Pennsylvania and the United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit.
Professional Honors and Memberships
- 2014 - 2016 Pennsylvania Super Lawyers list
- AV® Preeminent™ rating from Martindale-Hubbell
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
- Pennsylvania Association for Justice
- Western Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association
- Named one of Westfield Insurance Company's 2004 "Top Trial Counsel"