Employment Law Attorney Amy Williamson
Attorney at Law
Attorney Amy Williamson has almost 20 years of experience in employment law. Prior to joining the Edgar Snyder & Associates team, she represented employers in a variety of employment law matters, including wrongful termination, discrimination, harassment, wage and hour, and more. She was also the Vice President of Human Resources for a large, publicly traded company.
This experience gives her valuable knowledge and insight that she leverages for her current clients.
When clients come to me, they aren’t sure what comes next. They are often overwhelmed, upset, and aren’t sure where to turn. It’s my job to give them answers and confidence that they do have options and that they do have power in a system that can make so many feel powerless.Attorney Williamson
Attorney Williamson takes pride in navigating her clients through all phases of the employment and labor law process, serving as their advocate from start to finish.
She has represented clients in negotiations, litigations, mediations, and arbitrations in claims filed with the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC), Pennsylvania Human Relations Commission (PHRC), state, and federal courts.
Professional Memberships & Honors
- 2011 recipient of Crown Castle Annual Crowning Achievement Award for singularly representing company in breach of contract dispute, facilitating multi-million-dollar award
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Allegheny Bar Association
- Society of Corporate Compliance and Ethics
- Association of Corporate Counsel
Licensing & Education
- University of Pittsburgh, Juris Doctor
- University of Pittsburgh, Bachelor of Science in Psychology
- Attorney Williamson is licensed to practice in the state of Pennsylvania.
- Mt. Lebanon Equal Opportunity Board Member