Motorcycle Safety Checklist
Stay Safe with Our Motorcycle Safety Checklist
As avid riders and motorcycle enthusiasts, we believe in taking a few safety steps before each ride. We've seen many crashes occur because riders don't take the time to check their bike and equipment. Motorcycle accidents can cause devastating injuries, so here are a few simple things to keep you safe.
Even when you do follow the motorcycle safety checklist, we realize that even the most careful riders suffer motorcycle injuries. Our firm has successfully handled motorcycle accident cases for over 35 years, and we'll help you recover money for your injuries. Call our legal professionals for a free case review. We're available 24/7 at 1-866-943-3427, or you can simply fill out our free online legal consultation in the top right corner of this page.
Check It So You Don't Wreck It
We want you to stay as safe as possible when you're out on the road, so we've compiled a short checklist to consider before your ride:
- Wear a Helmet – The wind whipping through your hair can be a liberating feeling, but wearing a helmet can save your life. We respect your freedom to choose, but the stats speak for themselves. That's why we encourage you to always have a helmet.
- Test Your Lights – Don't get caught in the dark. Check your lights before you ride, including your taillights and turn signals.
- Check Your Tires – For the most control, make sure both tires are inflated to the manufacturer's recommended standard.
- Look at Your Fluids – Make sure all fluids are filled to the proper level. Don't let them get too low.
- Always Ride Sober – Don't put your life, or the lives of others, in danger because of drinking. Stay safe and ride responsibly.
- Defensive Riding – Watch for road hazards, unaware motorists, and looming blind spots. Always be on the look out for danger.
- Have the Right Gear – Make sure you have a jacket, long pants, gloves, protective eyewear, over-the-ankle boots, and reflective wear for nighttime riding.
Keep yourself safe when you're out for a ride. Motorcyclists face constant dangers from the environment and other motorists, so it's important to take all the steps you can to stay safe.
Help When You Need It
If you've been injured in a motorcycle accident, we can help you recover compensation for your injuries. Our legal professionals will review your case for free, because we believe that legal counsel shouldn't come at a premium. We have a proven record of success, and we stand up for our client's legal rights. We help recover money to pay for future medical care, possible living adjustments, and your peace of mind.
Our clients believe in us, and we believe in repaying that faith with verdicts and settlements that get their lives back on track. We promise you'll get compensation, or you won't have to pay us a cent. That's our guarantee.
If You're Hurt, Don't Hesitate – Call Today!
No matter what time, day or night, weekday or weekend, call our legal professionals for a free legal consultation. We're available 24/7 at 1-866-943-3427, or you can simply fill out our free online legal consultation located in the top right corner of this page. Your consultation is absolutely free, quick, and easy to complete. We'll answer your legal questions and tell you if you have a case.
Don't hesitate to call, because there's a limited amount of time to file your claim and evidence can disappear quickly. Our legal professionals are standing by to help with your motorcycle accident case. Call today!