Motorcycle Comfort and Safety
Comfort Means Safety When You're Out Riding
Comfort can mean different things to different motorcycle riders, but it's an important detail to consider when you're out on your bike. Being comfortable can be riding at the right speeds for you, how high your handlebars hang, or what type of padding is inside of your seat. We know that the less you focus on being uncomfortable, the more you're able to focus on the road.
However, sometimes things are beyond our control. Accidents still happen, and it can be hard to know where to turn. If you've been injured in a motorcycle accident, call our legal professionals for a free case review. We can examine the details of your accident and tell you if you have a case for compensation. We're available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Call us at 1-866-943-3427 or fill out our free online legal consultation in the top right corner of this page.
Some Tips for Comfortable Riding
If you're uncertain of what measures to take for a more comfortable ride, we've put together a short list for you:
- Seat – Not many riders realize that the seat may be responsible for much of their discomfort – especially back pain. If you're thinking about buying a new seat, make sure you try it before you buy it.
- Backrest – If you're the owner of a cruising motorcycle, then you probably have the option to add a backrest. It can provide relief on those long rides, and, if you opt for an adjustable one, it can fit perfectly to your body type.
- Posture – How you're positioned when you ride your bike can be as important as the amenities on it. If you find yourself reaching too far for the handlebars, it could throw off your posture, causing soreness and back pain.
- Handlebars – Consider adjusting your handlebars or buying risers to eliminate the strain. The distance between you and your handlebars could cause pain in your back if you have to lean.
- Leg Position – The position of your foot controls can be a source of discomfort. Depending on your height and body type, it's important to know if you prefer forward controls or mid controls. Finding the right leg position can keep you comfortable when you're out riding.
We know that being uncomfortable can be a distraction when you're out for a ride. That's why we recommend taking steps to improve your comfort, so you can stay safe and focus on the road.
We Have a History of Helping Bikers
We know that sometimes, no matter the amount of preparation or planning, accidents still happen. As you know, motorcyclists are in greater danger than any other driver on the road. That's why we're committed to helping injured bikers recover the money they deserve. If you've been injured in a motorcycle accident, don't hesitate to call us today.
You can count on our legal professionals, because we know what it takes to get you compensation for your injuries. For over years, we've been helping injured motorcyclists put their lives back on track through successful verdicts and settlements. But you don't have to take our word for it. Take a look at our Verdicts & Settlements page for more information.
Injured? Have Questions? Give Us a Call!
Contact us anytime – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week – and we'll review your case for free. If you have questions, we can give you the answers and determine if you have a case for compensation. We'll handle the hassles of filing your claim and fight to get you the maximum amount of money for your injuries. Don't hesitate, because there are time limits to filing your claim.
Call us at 1-866-943-3427, or you can fill out our free online legal consultation in the top right corner of this page. It's quick and easy, and there's never an obligation to use our services. Remember, we won't charge you anything unless we win you compensation for your injuries. There's never a fee unless we get money for you.