Common Motorcycle Injuries
Were You Injured in a Motorcycle Accident?
Most motorcyclists know they face hazards whenever they ride. In the U.S., nearly 1.2 million people are injured every year as a result of motorcycle accidents. The injuries suffered in a motorcycle crash can range from cuts and bruises to traumatic brain injury, paralysis, and even death.
If you've been hurt in a motorcycle accident, call our legal professionals today. We'll help recover the compensation you need for your injuries. We're available 24/7 at 1-866-943-3427, or contact us by completing the form in the top right corner of this page.
We Handle All Motorcycle Injuries
Because of the exposed nature of a motorcycle accident, you could suffer from a number of different injuries. We've compiled a list of common motorcycle injuries, ranging from moderate to severe.
- Road Rash – Even the most protective gear has limits in a crash. Road rash is a combination of bruises and cuts on the skin that, without proper medical attention, could lead to possible infections.
- Burns – Whether your fuel ignites or a searing exhaust pipe touches your skin, there's a possibility of suffering severe burns in a motorcycle accident.
- Broken Bones – Being thrown or falling from your bike could lead to fractures and broken bones. These are some of the most common injuries in a motorcycle accident.
- Amputation – Sometimes motorcycle serious injuries can require amputations that result in lifelong medical costs and drastic life changes.
- Traumatic Brain Injury – Injuries to the head account for nearly 22% of all motorcycle injuries. The effects of a traumatic brain injury can last a lifetime and result in permanent disability. Even if your state doesn't require helmets, we recommend always wearing one when you're riding.
- Spinal Cord Injury – Motorcycle accidents that cause spinal cord injuries often resulting in paralysis. This could lead to full-time care and a lifetime of expensive medical bills.
- Death – In the most serious cases, motorcycle accidents can result in deaths that leave families grieving and lost, especially as funerary expenses accumulate.
After your motorcycle accident, we'll help you recover money for you medical bills and plan for your future medical costs.
30 Years of Experience and Success
Since 1982, we've recovered over a billion dollars in verdicts and settlements for our injured clients. We know that the cost of your injury isn't limited to your medical bills. We'll fight to get you the money you need – now and for the future. Our attorneys will fight for you and stand up to the aggressive insurance companies.
Don't wait to call our law firm. There may be a limited amount of time to file your claim. We're available 24/7, so contact us today.
We're Just a Call or Click Away
Our legal professionals are standing by to help with your motorcycle accident claim. Call 1-866-943-3427 for a free consultation or fill out our free online legal consultation in the top right corner of this page. When you call, we'll determine whether or not you have a case.
We'll fight to recover money for your motorcycle accident injuries. If we don't win, you won't pay us a cent. That's been our guarantee for over 30 years. There's never a fee unless we get money for you.