Motorcycle Manufacturer Defects
Was Your Motorcycle Accident Caused by a Manufacturer Defect?
Your motorcycle is a complex machine, made up of individual pieces working in unison to give you a smooth, safe ride. But what happens if one of the components of your motorcycle has a defect? It may cause a serious crash leading to severe injuries or worse – death.
If you or a loved one were injured in a motorcycle crash due to a faulty or defective part, you could be entitled to compensation for medical bills, pain and suffering, lost time at work, and more.
Contact our legal professionals for a free consultation at 1-866-943-3427 or reach us online by completing the form in the top right corner of this page. We're available 24/7 to help with your motorcycle accident. Speak with a live representative now by clicking on the chat box in the bottom right corner of this page.
Common Manufacturer Defects
- Faulty Brakes – Your brakes are crucial to a safe ride. If they don't engage properly or are ineffective despite being new, they could lead to a serious accident.
- Defective Tires – Tire blowouts, skidding, and a loss of control can cause serious injuries to motorcyclists.
- Fuel Line Defects – Malfunctioning fuel lines can lead to overheating and, in some cases, fires that could burn or otherwise injure you or a passenger.
- Engine Failure – Anywhere from stalling to blowing out entirely, an engine failure can lead to serious crashes.
- Handlebar Defects – In recent recalls, some handlebars weren't properly treated against the heat of the bike, causing them to crack and move. This drastically reduces the riders control and can lead to a crash.
Changing and altering the construction of your bike might seem like an enticing idea. However, adding new parts can change the way your motorcycle rides which could lead to complications and crashes. Learn more about the risks of customizing your bike.
Get Answers to Your Questions and the Legal Help You Need
I was having trouble with the hospital about my bills and my attorney did a three-way call – it was over in minutes. I had been dealing with them for months!James M., Allegheny County, PA
For over 35 years, our experienced attorneys have been helping injured motorcyclists recover the compensation – and justice – they deserve. Our team of legal professionals will fight for you. We'll send investigators to collect vital evidence, hire the experts needed to prove your case, and we don't back down from pushy insurance companies.
Get your free consultation at 1-866-943-3427. Fill out the form in the top right corner to reach us online, or speak with one of our representatives now by clicking on the box in the bottom right corner of this page.
Results matter after your motorcycle accident. So get the law firm that gets results for injured motorcyclists. Get Edgar Snyder & Associates. Contact us today.