How Much Does it Cost?
How Much will Hiring an Attorney Cost?
After you've decided to hire an attorney, it only makes sense to ask, How much will this cost me? We know that you've just suffered an injury, and another bill is the last thing you need. That's why we cover all your fees up front. Our services cost you nothing until we win your case.
If you're still questioning the need for an attorney, we urge you to contact our legal professionals for a free case review. With any industrial case, it's extremely important to contact an attorney as soon as possible, because evidence can be destroyed, repaired, or otherwise cleared from the accident site.
We'll make sure to retrieve the evidence needed to win your case. Don't hesitate. Call us now at 1-866-943-3427 or simply fill out our free online legal consultation in the top right corner of this page.
There's No Risk and No Fee.
Industrial accidents can vary widely. We'll help if you've suffered any of the following injuries:
- Slips and Falls
- Truck Accidents
- Equipment Failure
- Heavy Machinery Accidents
- Falling Objects
- Exposure to Hazardous Materials
- And many more
With an injury complicating your everyday life, we're here to help put things back in place. We'll work to get you the compensation you deserve. When you use our services, there's no risk for you and no fee until we've won your case. If you've suffered any of these injuries, we can help recover compensation for you.
We'll help you get money for:
- Hospital Stays
- Medical Bills
- Lost Wages
- Past or Future Surgeries
- Ongoing Physical Therapy
- And more
Experience Through 30 Years of Success
We believe that everyone is entitled to legal counsel. That's why we've been helping people for over 35 years. Hiring an attorney can be expensive, and it might seem like just another bill when you're already stretched thin. We're here to help. Call for our free legal consultation. There's no obligation on your part to use our services.
Here are a few verdicts and settlements we've recovered for our injured clients:
- $1/2 million – Our client fell from a ladder in a building that was under construction and suffered a severely fractured wrist.
- $2 million – Our client was loading bricks into a backhoe when the backhoe operator struck the client with the backhoe's boom, pinning the client between the backhoe and a dumpster. Our client suffered multiple internal injuries, including a crushed pelvis.
- $9 million – Our client was working when he fell from an overhead conveyor and suffered multiple injuries that resulted in paralysis.