Do I Need an Attorney?
Do I Need an Attorney for My Industrial Accident?
Industrial accidents involve large companies with seemingly limitless resources and teams of lawyers standing by to defend them. We know that hiring an attorney might not be the first thing you think of when you're injured, but we encourage you to call our legal professionals as soon as possible.
Evidence disappears quickly in industrial accident cases, and a matter of hours could be the difference between having a case or not. By preserving the evidence and standing up to big companies with unlimited resources, we'll get you the money you deserve. You don't have to go it alone, and you shouldn't. Call us at 412-394-1000 or fill out our free online legal consultation in the top right corner of this page.
Our firm has decades of experience and success dealing with industrial accidents. We'll be with you every step of the way, keeping aggressive insurance companies and overbearing lawyers off your back. We will fight to get you the money you deserve for your injuries.
Industrial accidents can be especially complex. It's possible that you may have multiple claims, including personal injury, workers' compensation, and even Social Security Disability if you can't return to work.
Don't Trust Insurance Companies
We have decades of experience dealing with big insurance companies trying to force cheap settlements on injured people. Insurance companies don't have your best interests in mind. They believe in a healthy bottom line and making as much money as possible. We believe in fighting for the rights of our clients.
We'll stand up to big insurance companies and work to get you the money you deserve. When building the value of your case, we'll consider your future medical costs, lost wages, and more to make sure you receive compensation that's fair to you.
Tips for After Your Accident
Here are a few tips to keep in mind after your accident:
- Don't sign anything – The insurance company will try to get you to sign your rights away. Don't put your signature on anything without contacting an attorney.
- Don't let them record you – Even if they say it's for accuracy purposes, they can use your statements against you. Say, "NO." It's your legal right.
- Don't wait – We can get to work as soon as you call us, but it's important that you don't hesitate. Evidence disappears quickly, which could make your case harder to prove.
Because your accident is so sensitive, it's important to keep these tips in mind. For help with your case, our legal professionals are standing by to answer your questions.
Our Verdicts & Settlements
For decades, we've helped our injured clients pay for the care they needed through successful Verdicts & Settlements. Our attorneys know how to build your case. We'll send out investigators, collect evidence, and hire experts to fight for the compensation you deserve.
Here are some examples of previous settlements:
- $1.1 Million – Our client was operating an overhead crane when the crane hit a live wire, electrocuting him.
- $2 Million – Our client was loading bricks into a backhoe when the backhoe operator struck the client with the backhoe's boom, pinning our client between the backhoe and a dumpster.
- $9 Million – Our client was working when he fell from an overhead conveyor and suffered multiple serious injuries.