Think You Have a Case?
Do I Have an Industrial Accident Case?
Working on industrial sites can be dangerous, and many men and women put themselves in harm's way every day. However, just because it's dangerous doesn't mean you aren't entitled to compensation if you've been injured. Some of the most common industrial injuries are:
- Falling Injuries
- Fire/Explosion Injuries
- Trucking Accidents
- Equipment Failure
- Falling Objects
- Amputation/Severed Limbs
- Crushing Injuries
- Mesothelioma or other illnesses
- And many more
If you've been injured in an industrial accident, contact us now. It's extremely important that you don't hesitate, because valuable evidence can be lost after an accident. We'll make sure that doesn't happen. We'll gather the details of your case and determine your claim. We'll fight to get you the money you deserve.
Our legal professionals are available 24/7 to answer your questions. It's absolutely free, and there's no obligation to use our services. Call us now at 1-866-943-3427 or fill out our free online legal consultation at the top right of this page.
Common Industrial Workplaces
In industrial occupations, there are approximately 100,000 injury cases each year in Pennsylvania alone. These injuries can occur in many different fields, including:
- Fracking/Marcellus Shale
- Railway/Riverway Transportation
- Utility Companies
- And many more
If you've been injured on an industrial site, we'll tap into every available resource to get you all the money you deserve. Depending on the details of your case, you could have a personal injury, workers' compensation, or Social Security Disability claim – or a combination of all three.
We have over 35 years of experience and success dealing with injured clients. We're here to help you. We'll handle the paperwork and pushy insurance companies, so you can relax and feel better. That's our hassle-free guarantee.
We'll Determine if You Have a Case
When you contact us, we'll gather the important details of you accident in order to tell if you have a case. We'll need to know:
- The extent of your injuries
- If you were hospitalized
- If you needed surgery or will in the future
- If you have scarring or permanent damage to your health
- If you have the possibility of future medical problems
- Who was at fault
- What evidence is available
- And more
We will help you understand the confusing, complex nature of the laws surrounding your injury. If you hire our attorneys, we'll help you file your claim and explain the process every step of the way. We'll help you take control of your situation and recover the compensation you deserve.
Our Record Speaks for Itself
We help our clients put their lives back together. This includes getting the money you'll need for yourself and your family. We'll consider your future medical costs and needs, lasting physical damage, and the financial strain if you're unable to return to work.
Here are some of our verdicts and settlements that we've successfully recovered for our clients:
- $680,000 – Our client fell from a defective ladder rung. He suffered multiple brain and internal injuries.
- $700,000 – Our client was involved in a work-related construction site accident in which a contractor's air compressor exploded. He suffered shrapnel wounds, including extensive tissue and muscle loss.
- $1,100,000 – Our client was operating an overhead crane when the crane hit a live wire, electrocuting him. He suffered electrocution injuries to his hand and arm.