Spinal Cord Injury Resources
If you, or a loved one, suffered a spinal cord injury, you may have lots of questions. So much about the future may seem uncertain.
That's why we've compiled a list of helpful resources for spinal cord injury victims and their families. At Edgar Snyder & Associates, we've seen how spinal cord injuries have affected our clients. We're here to help you and protect your legal rights.
If you're not sure whether you have a case, contact us today for a no obligation, free legal consultation. Then, check out these additional resources.
Helpful Resources for Spinal Cord Injury Victims
- National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke
- The American Spinal Injury Association
- National Rehabilitation Information Center
- National Spinal Cord Injury Association
- Spinal Cord Society
More Information on Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Cord Basic Information
- Recovering From a Spinal Cord Injury
- Spinal Cord Injury Prevention Tips
- Spinal Cord Injury Statistics
- Why Hiring an Attorney is Important