Have you suffered a neck injury due to an accident? Neck injuries can be much more serious than they first appear. You may need physical therapy, rehabilitation, or even surgery – and that means medical bills, pain and suffering, and possibly missed paychecks.
If you're recovering from a neck injury, trust Edgar Snyder & Associates to help get you the money you deserve.
Our Lawyers Help People With Neck Injuries
From the moment you hire our law firm, we protect your legal rights and fight to get you the compensation you deserve.
- Our investigators take photos of the accident scene and gather evidence. They interview witnesses and hire experts when necessary.
- Our attorneys and staff deal with the insurance company, handle your medical bills, and take care of the hassles - so you can focus on getting better.
Types of Serious Neck Injuries
Our attorneys know how common neck injuries are in accidents, particularly car accidents and slip-and-fall accidents. The neck is one of the most vulnerable body parts we have, and even a "minor" accident could cause one of the following serious neck conditions:
- Herniated Disc (in the neck area)
- Neck Fracture (broken neck)
- Cervical Dislocation
- Spinal Cord Injury (in the neck area)
- Chronic Neck Pain
Depending on your injury, surgery might be required, including spinal fusion. Neck injuries can leave you with permnanent damage and are often connected to other serious conditions, such as:
Get Answers to Your Neck Injury Questions
- Do you have a case? Find out the criteria we use to determine if you have a legal claim.
- Do you need a lawyer? See how hiring a lawyer gets you a better outcome.
- How much will it cost? You pay nothing unless we win money for you.
- What is your case worth? Work with an experienced attorney to find out what your case may be worth.
- What other questions do you have? Find out answers to other commonly asked questions.
Important Injury & Accident Information
- Learn more about the highly-rated law firm of Edgar Snyder & Associates.
- Read about the successful results we've secured for accident victims.
- Get a list of Dos and Don'ts if you're in an accident.