Broken Bones / Fractures
Do you have broken bones or fractures from a car accident, truck accident, slip-and-fall accident, or another type of accident?
Broken bones may be some of the most common injuries that occur, but recovering from them can mean piles of medical bills, time out of work, and future medical complications.
At Edgar Snyder & Associates, we've seen hundreds of people who have suffered from broken bones or fractures due to an accident. We have the experience and resources to take care of the hassles and get you the money you deserve for your injuries.
Types of Broken Bones and Other Injuries
There are many kinds of bone injuries that result from accidents, including:
- Skull fractures (common in head injuries and brain injuries)
- Broken arm, wrist, or hand
- Broken leg, ankle, or foot
- Broken back (fractured vertebrae)
- Hip fractures
- Broken face bones
- Broken ribs
- And more
You Need Edgar Snyder & Associates on Your Side
Dealing with a broken bone or fracture is enough to worry about. You shouldn't have to deal with piles of medical bills, insurance company hassles, and confusing paperwork for an accident that wasn't your fault.
Since 1982, Edgar Snyder & Associates has helped over 75,000 injured people get the money they deserve – including accident victims with broken bones and bone fractures.
We know the ins and outs of the legal system and the details surrounding broken bone injuries.
We're ready to protect your legal rights and get you the money you need to move on with your life.
From the moment you hire our law firm, we go to work for you:
- Gathering evidence to build the value of your case
- Hiring experts when necessary
- Handling the paperwork and dealing with the insurance company – so you don't have to
- Answering your questions quickly, without the legal jargon
- Helping you organize your medical bills
- Traveling to you -- wherever you are
- Keeping you updated on the status of your case
- Treating you with respect
- And more
The bottom line: We take care of the hassles, so you can focus on your health.
And because there's never a fee unless we get money for you, you have nothing to lose and everything to gain. If we don't win your case or settle in your favor, all the money and effort we put into your case cost us – not you.