Did you, or your child, suffer an eye injury due to a defective product or dangerous toy? If so, it's important to know that the accident may not be your fault. If the machine, toy, or product that caused your injury had a defect, you may have a product injury case against the manufacturer, supplier, distributor, or vendor.
An injury to your eye can change your entire life. If you believe a defective product caused your eye injury, contact Edgar Snyder & Associates right away for a no obligation, free legal consultation.
Types of Defective Products That Lead to Eye Injuries
There are many types of eye injuries, and just as many products that can cause them. Here are just a few types of products that lead to blunt trauma, corneal abrasions, orbital fractures, and even loss of an eye or blindness:
- Toys with parts that move or project objects
- Sports equipment
- Machinery and tools
- Cleaning products or chemicals (when not packaged correctly)
- Dangerous hanging objects at a restaurant, store, business, or another public place
- Defective products that cause fires and explosions
- Household products
- Car parts
- And more
If you suffered an eye injury, you may have lots of medical bills from hospital stays, doctor visits, surgery, pain medications, and possibly a prosthetic eye. We can't turn back the clock – even though we'd like to – but we can get you the money you deserve.
We Take Care of the Hassles and Fight to Get You Money
Defective product cases can be tricky. Don't go up against the manufacturer, distributor, supplier, or vendor alone. They'll have experienced attorneys and insurance companies that won't protect your best interest.
Edgar Snyder & Associates knows you deserve money for your eye injury that was caused by a defective product. From the moment you hire our law firm, we work hard to protect your legal rights and get you the compensation you need to move on with your life:
- We gather evidence to build the value of your case – hiring experts when necessary.
- We deal with the insurance companies so you don't have to.
- We help you figure out your medical bills and paperwork.
- We can come to you – at home, at the hospital, or wherever you are.
- We answer your questions quickly and without the legal jargon.
- We keep you updated on the progress of your case.
- If you're still not sure hiring a lawyer is worth it, remember Attorney Edgar Snyder's motto: "There's never a fee unless we get money for you." We mean it. If we represent you in your case and we don't get you money, you won't owe us anything.
Get a Free Legal Consultation for Your Eye Injury Today
Evidence disappears quickly, especially after an accident involving a defective product. There's no time to waste.
Call 412-394-1000, or fill out your information with the form at the top right of this page for a free legal consultation of your eye injury claim.
You tell us what happened to cause your eye injury, and we'll tell you if we think you have an eye injury case – no strings attached, no obligation. Contact us now.