If you've suffered a serious eye injury, your entire life may have changed.
No matter what type of accident caused your eye injury, we know that you have piles of medical bills. You may not be able to do the same type of work you did before. You may have permanent eye damage and deserve compensation for pain and suffering.
Edgar Snyder & Associates can help you during this difficult time. We know that no amount of money can erase what happened to you or bring back your eyesight. But we can get you the money you deserve.
Types of Eye Injuries
There are many different types of eye injuries that can cause partial loss of your eye, eyesight, or cause you to go blind. These can include:
- Corneal Abrasion – scratched eye
- Blunt Trauma / Traumatic Injuries – punctures, ruptures, abrasions, lacerations, contusions (bruises), etc. of the globe or globe lining, cornea, eyelids, etc.
- Avulsions – partial or complete tearing of eye tissues or structures
- Perforation/Dislocation of the Lens
- Orbital Fracture – a break in one of the six bones that make up the orbit (the part of the eye that holds the eyeball)
- Intraocular Hemorrhage – bleeding in the eyeball
- Loss of Eye – from blunt trauma, contact with dangerous chemicals, side effects from medications, or infections
- Traumatic Iritis – inflammation of the eye
- Exposure to Extremely Bright Lights
- Burns – including chemical burns
- Damage to the Optic Nerves – due to side effects from dangerous medications
Sometimes eye injuries are permanent, which changes your entire life. We can't turn back the clock – even though we'd like to – but we can get you the money you deserve for your eye injuries.
Accidents That Cause Eye Injuries
Since 1982, we've helped eye injury victims who were hurt in all types of accidents, including:
- Car Accidents
- Side Effects from Dangerous Drugs
- Defective Products
- Dangerous Toys
- Dog Bites
- Workplace Accidents / Injuries on the Job and Workers Compensation
- Marcellus Shale Fires / Gas Explosions and Fires
- Other Accidents
We Get You the Money You Deserve for Your Eye Injury
From the moment you hire our law firm, we go above and beyond to get you the money you deserve. If you can't make it to one of our Pennsylvania offices, we'll even come to you – at home, at the hospital, or anywhere else. Plus, we give you peace of mind:
- We help you figure out your medical bills and paperwork.
- We gather evidence and hire experts when necessary to build your case.
- We stand up to the insurance companies that don't have your best interest in mind.
- We protect you and fight to win your eye injury case.
- We take away your worries so you can focus on your health.
And remember, there's never a fee unless we get money for you – so you have nothing to lose.