Do I Have a Brain Injury Case?
Were you injured in a car accident? Did taking a dangerous drug cause you, or someone you love, to suffer a brain injury? Do you think another person or business was at fault for your brain trauma?
If so, contact Edgar Snyder & Associates right away at 1-866-943-3427. You may have a case.
Brain Injury Case Factors
Depending on how you were injured, here are a few of the factors we use to determine whether you have a case:
- The type of accident that caused your brain injury (car accident, motorcycle accident, slip-and-fall accident, pedestrian accident, etc.)
- Who was at fault (another person, a defective product, a dangerous drug, a business, etc.)
- The severity of your brain injury and brain trauma
- Whether you were hospitalized
- If you needed, or will need, surgery
- How long it will take you to recover
- If there is permanent damage to your health or scarring
- If you missed work because of your head injury
- How your injury affects your family's financial security
- Insurance coverage details (such as if you have full tort coverage on your car insurance policy)
Every accident is unique, so the best thing you can do is call our law firm for a no obligation, free legal consultation. You tell us about the accident and your injuries (or your loved one's injuries), and we'll tell you if we think you have a brain injury case.
What We Do to Prove Your Brain Injury Case
Brain injuries and head injuries can be some of the most serious and complex injuries, and we've seen firsthand the devastation they cause – both to the person who suffers the injury and his or her family.
Unfortunately, brain injury cases are some of the most complicated types of cases. There are many opportunities for insurance companies to try to get away with paying much less than they should. They know the system and will try to take advantage of your lack of experience. That's why it's important to hire an attorney to protect your rights. At Edgar Snyder & Associates, we will fight to get you the maximum amount of money possible for your brain injury case.
Get a Free Legal Consultation Today, Before It's Too Late
Remember, we offer a free legal consultation with no strings attached. But you must hurry. There are time limits to file a claim, and the insurance company will likely try to offer you much less than you deserve.
Call 1-866-943-3427, or fill out the form at the top right of this page. Protect your rights now.