If you were injured in an accident and it made an amputation necessary, you already know that your life has changed. The pain is physical, mental, and emotional.
Medical bills from hospital stays, surgeries, and rehabilitation may threaten your financial security. You may wonder how you will work and provide for your family.
There are so many questions. At Edgar Snyder & Associates, we work hard to give you answers and get you the money you need to move on with your life.
Living With an Amputation
There are many different situations that can cause a person to need an amputation:
- You were injured in a car accident, truck accident, or motorcycle accident.
- You were hurt in a pedestrian accident.
- You may have injured your arm, hand, finger, leg, foot, or toe while at work operating machinery. You may have a workers' compensation case or a defective product case against the manufacturer, supplier, distributor, or vendor of the product.
- You may have suffered from complications from a dangerous drug, which led to the need for an amputation.
- You may have needed an amputation from injuries caused by a dangerous dog.
- You may have suffered injuries on a job site.
- You may have suffered injuries in any type of accident that caused you injuries so severe that you needed an amputation to save your life.
No matter what caused you to need an amputation, you probably have medical bills from the hospital, surgery (or surgeries), and rehabilitation. You may even have bills from a prosthetic device or devices you need for your home due to the amputation.
The problem is that the insurance company that covers the company or person who caused your injuries won't look out for your best interest. They'll want to settle your case quickly – and for much less money than you truly deserve. What if it doesn't cover your medical bills? How will the amputation impact your work? It's possible that you will have more medical complications later. You need to protect your legal rights and your financial security.
That's why you need Edgar Snyder & Associates on your side.
What Edgar Snyder & Associates Will Do for You
If you lost a leg, foot, toe, arm, hand, or finger due to an accident or another cause that wasn't your fault, you need a law firm with experience in amputation cases.
Since 1982, Edgar Snyder & Associates has helped over 50,000 injured people get the money they deserve – including victims of amputation. We have over three decades of experience dealing with the legal system, and we know the details that go into a case involving amputation injuries.
From the moment you hire our law firm, an entire legal team goes to work for you. We take care of the hassles – so you can focus on your health:
- We investigate the scene of the accident and gather evidence, hiring experts when necessary.
- We build the value of your case, so you get the money you deserve.
- We stand up to the insurance companies that don't have your best interest in mind.
- We help you deal with the medical bills and paperwork hassles.
- We answer your questions quickly, without the legal jargon.
- If you can't travel to us, we'll come to you. It's just one of the many ways we take care of our clients.
If you're not sure hiring a lawyer is worth the trouble, know that we work on what's called a contingent fee policy. There's never a fee unless we get money for you – we mean it. If we don't win your case or settle the case in your favor, you won't owe us anything.
Victim of Amputation? Get a Free Legal Consultation Now
Evidence disappears quickly, no matter what type of accident caused your amputation.
Call 1-866-943-3427 or fill out your information at the top right of this page for a free legal consultation, with no strings attached. You tell us the details about your injuries, and we'll tell you if we think you have a case. You're not obligated to use our services.
You've been through enough. Trust Edgar Snyder & Associates to get you the money you need to move on with your life.