"My Holiday Wish" Coloring Contest for Harrisburg-Area Schools
Three Schools Will Win $2,500 Each
Our firm is excited to bring the "My Holiday Wish" coloring contest to elementary schools in the Harrisburg community. It's one of our favorite programs, and we hope that you love it as much as we do.
Not only is it a joy to see what students create, we get to support schools and educators by donating $2,500 to each of three winning schools.
Here's everything you need to know to participate.
Note: All entries must be postmarked on or before November 19, 2021 to be eligible.
What is the "My Holiday Wish" Coloring Contest?
We are asking students in grades K – 5 to draw their holiday wish. It's as simple as that. Kids can be as creative as they want – we've seen big wishes, small wishes, funny wishes, and heartfelt wishes. We want to see whatever it is your students come up with.
All entries must be postmarked on or before November 19, 2021 to be eligible.
We'll evaluate entries based on effort, message, creativity, and thoughtfulness.
Here are some past winners if you'd like to check them out.
What Are the Prizes?
There will be three winners:
- Our law firm will donate $2,500 to each winner's school.
- In addition, the grand prize winner will receive a $250 Visa gift card and the two runners up will each receive a $100 Visa gift card.
- All winners will have their artwork featured on a billboard in their community.
Who is Eligible?
Elementary students in grades K – 5 in the Harrisburg area are eligible. This includes schools in Adams County, Cumberland County, Dauphin County, Juniata County, Lancaster County, Lebanon County, Mifflin County, Perry County, and York County.
How to Submit an Entry
If your students are ready to get started, here are the details:
- Students should draw their "Holiday Wish" on a piece of plain 11 x 8.5 paper (landscape orientation)
- On the back of each drawing include:
- The student's name
- School Name
- Teacher or Principal's Name
- Teacher email/school contact info
- Mail the entries to:
Edgar Snyder & Associates
Attn: Shannon Botts, Marketing
US Steel Tower, 10th Floor
600 Grant Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15219
- All entries must be postmarked by November 19, 2021 to be eligible.
- Winners will be contacted in December 2021 via the contact information on their entry.
Questions? Want More Info?
If you have any questions, please feel free to e-mail email@example.com.
Good luck! We can't wait to see what your artists create!
By participating, you agree to the "My Holiday Wish" official rules.