This recipe serves 16
- 1/2 gallon chocolate ice cream, softened
- 8 cups coffee, chilled
- 1 pint half-and-half
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 square semi-sweet chocolate, grated
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- With mixer at low speed, beat ice cream and 3 cups of coffee until smooth.
- In chilled 5-6 quart punch bowl stir ice cream mixture, half and half, almond extract, salt and 5 cups coffee until blended.
- Sprinkle top of punch bowl with grated chocolate and cinnamon.