Virgin Garden-Fresh Bloody Mary
The world's most complex mocktail
This recipe makes 4 8 oz. servings
- 3 large tomatoes, cut in wedges
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 jalapeños, stemmed and seeded
- 2-3 tsp. horseradish
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 1/2 tsp. celery salt
- 1/2 tsp. freshly ground pepper
- 4 large green olives or caperberries, optional
- 4 pickled dilly beans, optional
- 1 refrigerator-safe container
- 4 8 oz. glasses
- Toothpicks, optional
- F1. Puree tomatoes in blender until smooth. Add lemon juice, jalapeños, horseradish, Worcestershire sauce, sugar, celery salt, and pepper, and pulse until mixed through.
- Place mixture into a refrigerator-safe container and chill for about 2 hours.
- To serve, divide mixture among 4 ice-filled glasses and garnish with olives, or caperberries, and dilly beans on toothpicks, if desired
- Get creative with your garnishes. Add carrots, celery stalks, or dill pickle spears.
- Want more heat? Add 1 tsp. Tabasco sauce, or other hot sauce, to the mix.