Virgin Banana Piña Colada
An instant vacation for those cool summer nights.
This recipe makes 4 8 oz. servings
- 2 bananas, very ripe
- 1 cup diced fresh pineapple, plus 4 wedges for garnish
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 4 8 oz. glassesk
- Puree the bananas and diced pineapple in blender until smooth.
- Add pineapple juice and coconut milk to the blender, then ice. Blend until smooth.
- Divide among 4 glasses, garnishing with pineapple wedge.
- Serve immediately.
- Add a few maraschino cherries for the traditional version of the drink.
- Need more sweetness? Substitute coconut milk for canned coconut cream or add 1-2 tbsp. agave nectar.