The best way to get your daily vitamin C.
This recipe makes 8 8 oz. servings
- 1 12 oz. can frozen orange concentrate, thawed
- 1 2 liter bottle ginger ale, chilled
- 1 orange, sliced into rounds
- 1 4 oz. jar maraschino cherries
- 1 large pitcher
- 1 large spoon
- 8 8 oz. glasses
- Empty orange juice concentrate into pitcher.
- Slowly pour in the ginger ale.
- Gently stir until all of the orange juice is mixed in.
- Add ice and all but 4 of the orange slices.
- Pour the drink into 8 glasses.
- Cut the remaining 4 orange slices in half and garnish the glasses with half an orange slice and a cherry.
- Pour the ginger ale as slowly as you can to keep the carbonation.
- Add cherry juice from the jar of maraschino cherries for more cherry flavor.
- Don't like the combination of ginger ale and orange juice concentrate? Substitute ginger ale for sparkling water or club soda and 100% orange juice for the concentrate.