This recipe makes 40 4 oz. servings
- 2 2 liter bottles ginger ale, chilled
- 1 46 oz. can pineapple juice, chilledk
- 1 64 oz. bottle white grape juice, chilled
- 1 cup assorted berries
- 1 punch bowl
- 1 circular 6-8" cake pan
- Fill a circular cake pan with ginger ale. Place 1 cup berries in the cake pan, then freeze until solid.
- Remove cake pan from freezer and place frozen ginger ale ring in punch bowl.
- Pour 1 bottle ginger ale, pineapple juice, and white grape juice over the frozen ginger ale ring.
- Serve immediately.