Cranberry Lime Spritzer
A year-round blend of citrus, cranberry, and fizz.
This recipe makes 8 8 oz. servings
- 3 cups cranberry juice, chilled
- 3 cups lemon-lime soda
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 4 oz. limeade concentrate, thawed but chilled
- Fresh cranberries
- 4-5 sliced limes
- 1 large pitcher
- 8 8 oz. glasses
- Mix cranberry juice and limeade concentrate in the pitcher. Slowly pour in lemon-lime soda.
- Garnish with a few cranberries and slices of lime.
- Serve over ice.
- Use sparkling cranberry juice for a bit more fizz.