The perfect potion for a glow-in-the-dark skeleton or a mad scientist.
This recipe makes 8 8oz. servings
- 1 2 liter bottle of tonic water, chilled, divided
- Grenadine syrup, or other flavoring syrup
- 8 clear 8oz. glasses
- Black light
- Fill each glass with 1 cup tonic water.
- Add grenadine or other flavoring syrup to taste.
- Turn off the lights, place by the black light, and serve immediately.
- Avoid stirring completely to allow your "chemical solution" to sit at the bottom of the glass.
- Use clear plastic or glass beakers and chemistry rods to really get in the Halloween spirit.