The best kind of caviar comes in lemon-flavored Swamp Juice with gummy fish and worms.
This recipe makes 8 8oz. servings
- 6 cups water
- 1/2 cup small tapioca pearls
- 4 tbsp. sugar, divided
- 8 gummy fish
- 8 gummy worms
- 1 2 liter bottle of seltzer water, chilled
- 2 cups lemonade, divided
- Yellow, green, and blue food coloring
- 1 small-medium pot
- 2 medium, heat-safe bowls
- 8 clear 8oz. glasses
- 8 spoons
- To make the "fish eggs," bring 6 cups water to a boil. Slowly stir in tapioca pearls so they don't stick together - after 1 minute, they should float.
- Reduce heat to a simmer and cover for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from heat and divide the pearls, with water, between 2 bowls.
- Add 3 drops of yellow food coloring + 1 drop of green food coloring and 2 tbsp. sugar tp 1 bowl.
- Add 4 drops of blue food coloring and 2 tbsp. sugar to the other bowl.
- Stir the food coloring into the pearls and let them sit uncovered for 15-20 minutes.
- Drain and rinse the pearls with cold water.
- Spoon 2 tbsp. of pearls into each glass.
- Fill the glasses with seltzer water.
- Add 1/4 cup lemonade to each glass.
- Garnish with a gummy fish and gummy worm wrapped around the spoon.