This Dracula-inspired treat tastes even better when you're wearing vampire fangs.
This recipe makes 8 6-8oz. servings
- 1 liter bottle of cherry-infused lemon-lime soda
- 12 cherry or watermelon Jolly Rancher candies
- 1 12oz. package red licorice
- 6-8 clear 8oz. glasses
- Let the cherry or watermelon Jolly Rancher candies sit in the cherry lemon-lime soda for 1-2 hours for the flavors to mingle.
- Add ice and cerry lemon-lime soda with Jolly Ranchers to glasses.
- Garnish with a few sticks of red licorice for sipping.
- Crush leftover Jolly Ranchers and use as a rim garnish.
- To darken the color of the drink, add black food coloring to ice cubes