Golden Beetlejuice Slush
Fruit flavors abound in this slushy drink. Don't say the name three times, or you know what will happen.
This recipe makes 12-15 8oz. servings
- 1 12oz. can orange juice concentrate, thawed, divided
- 1 46oz. can apricot nectar, divided
- 2 16oz. packages unsweetened peaches, thawed, divided
- 1 2 liter bottle lemon-lime soda, divided
- Food processor or blender
- 2 freezer-safe containers
- 12-15 tall 8 oz. glasses
- Place half of the orange juice concentrate, half of the apricot nectar, and 1 bag of peaches into the food processor or blender. Blend until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into a freezer-safe container and freeze until firm.
- Repeat with the remaining orange juice concentrate, apricot nectar, and peaches.
- Seal mixture in the remaining freezer-safe container and freeze until firm.
- Once the mixture reaches a slushy-like consistency, remove from the freezer and scrape about 1/2 cup into each glass.
- Top off with an equal amount of lemon-lime soda. Stir to combine.
- Garnish your glasses with a few plastic spiders, ghosts, or beetles to wow your guests.
- You can serve as much or as little of this drink as you want - just scoop enough in your glass and place the container back in the freezer.
- Use quality freezer-safe containers to preserve the fruit flavors if you plan on freezing for a few days.