A grape-flavored treat preferred by goblins and ghouls. Just a few sips and you'll howl with the best of them.
This recipe makes 8 8oz. servings
- 1 6 oz. package grape-flavored Jell-O, chilled
- 4 cups grape Kool-Aid or about 3 12 oz. cans of grape-flavored soda, divided
- 1 large bowl (for Jell-O)
- 1 large spoon or fork
- 8 clear 8 oz. glasses
- Follow the instructions on the package to make the Jell-O. Cover and chill for 3-4 hours, or until the Jell-O is set.
- Prepare the Kool-Aid according to the instructions, unless using grape-flavored soda.
- Remove Jell-O from the refrigerator and stir with the large spoon or fork until it's broken up into small pieces.
- Spoon 1/2 cup Jell-O into each glass.
- Add 1/2 cup Kool-Aid or soda to each glass.