Candy Corn Punch
A sweet take on a somewhat-sweet traditional Halloween candy.
This recipe makes 8 8 oz. servings
- 1 3 oz. package of lemon flavored Jell-O
- 2 cups mango nectar
- 3 1/2 cups orange soda, chilled
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 2 tbsp. honey
- Candy corn (optional)
- 1 clear 2 qt. pitcher
- 1 large bowl
- Electric mixer or large whisk
- To make Jell-O, follow the instructions on the package. Stir mango nectar into Jell-O mix and pour into the 2 qt. pitcher. Cover and chill for about 2 hours, or until thickened but not set.
- Gently pour orange soda over the Jell-O layer.
- Combine whipping cream and honey in a large bowl. Beat with an electric mixer or large whisk until peaks form.
- Spoon whipped cream over the layers in the pitcher. Add candy corn if desired.
- To make sure the Jell-O and orange soda layers are separate, pour the orange soda over the back of a wooden spoon above the Jell-O.