Radioactive Blue Slime
A slimy favorite slurped by kids of all ages.
This recipe makes 8 8 oz. servings
- 1 6 oz. package blueberry Jell-O, chilled
- 4 cups lemonade, chilled, divided
- 1 2 liter bottle of lemon-lime soda, chilled, divided
- 1 large bowl
- 1 large spoon or fork
- 8 clear 8 oz. glasses
- To make the Jell-O, follow the instructions on the package. Cover and chill for 3-4 hours or until the Jell-O is set.
- Remove Jell-O from the refrigerator and stir with the large spoon or fork until it's broken up into small pieces.
- Pour 1/2 cup lemonade into each glass.
- Add 1/2 cup of Jell-O.
- Top off the drink with up to 1/2 cup of lemon-lime soda. Stir gently.
- Don't mix the ingredients until you're ready to serve - the "slime" has a tendency to settle.