Apple Cider Sangria
All the fresh flavors of summer with the spicy aromas of fall. A perfect drink to slowly prepare you for the cooler weather.
This recipe makes 8 8oz. servings
- 1 bottle chilled sparkling apple cider
- 2 12 oz. cans club soda
- 1 12 oz. can ginger ale
- 2 apples, cored and thinly sliced
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 1 qt. pitcher
- 8 8 oz. glasses
- Place apple slices, raspberries, and blueberries into the pitcher.
- Add ginger ale and club soda, then sparkling apple cider.
- Stir and serve over ice.
- Use honey crisp apples for a sweeter taste.
- Let the berries and sliced apples sit in the club soda for an hour or so for the flavors to mingle. When ready to serve, add the ginger ale and sparkling apple cider.
- Add a few pinches of cloves, ginger, or cinnamon for a flavorful pumpkin taste.