Fires and Explosions
Pennsylvania Attorneys Representing Victims Injured in Fires and Explosions
If you or someone you care about were injured in a fire – or if a friend or relative died because of one – you know all about the devastation fires cause.
But there is hope. Whether the fire was caused by a defective product, an explosion, or another fire hazard, you may have a case. Our Pennsylvania law firm Edgar Snyder & Associates can help get you the money you deserve when you need it most.
Contact us now for a no obligation, free legal consultation. Don't delay – many times insurance companies have special or reduced time limits to file a fire claim. We're ready to help you now.
Factors That Cause House Fires, Electrical Fires, and Explosions Leading to Fire Cases
If you were a victim of a fire – a house fire, an electrical fire, an explosion, or any other type of fire – it's important to know that many things cause fires. You may or may not know what caused the fire, but it could have been any of the following:
- Defective appliances (ovens, hair dryers, electric shavers, lamps, heaters, etc.)
- Bad tools and equipment (air compressors, drills, extension cords, etc.)
- Faulty auto parts for vehicles
- Unsafe work equipment (storage of chemicals, defective industrial equipment, etc.)
- Explosions caused by Marcellus Shale drilling
- Many other fire hazards
We Fight for Injured Victims of Fire Accidents
No matter what caused the fire that injured you or resulted in the loss of your loved one, we want to help you get the money you need to pay medical bills, funeral costs, and make up for missed work time. You've been through enough.
At Edgar Snyder & Associates, we've helped thousands of accident victims like you get the money they need for medical expenses and to get their lives back on track. From the moment you hire our highly rated law firm, we go to work for you:
- We investigate the cause of the fire.
- We gather evidence to build the value of your case.
- We protect your rights against the insurance companies.
- We deal with your medical bills and paperwork so you don’t have to.
- You'll stay informed throughout the legal process.
- You'll get answers to your questions.
- And more
Most of all, we give you peace of mind and fight to get you the money you deserve. And remember, there's never a fee unless we get money for you. If we don't win your case, you won't owe us a penny – we guarantee it.
Find Out if You Have a Case, Before It's Too Late
Remember, insurance companies have strict timelines to file a fire claim. Act now.
Call us toll-free at 1-866-943-3427, or submit your information online with the form at the top right of this webpage for a free consultation of your claim. There's no obligation to use our services. Contact us day or night, seven days a week.