Truck Accident Lawyers in Erie, PA
Do You Need a Truck Accident Attorney?
If you or someone you love have been injured in a truck accident, we don't have to tell you about the devastation they cause—how they can upend your life, changing it forever. What we can tell you is this: Massive truck companies have armies of lawyers and experts to disprove your claim.
Don't let the big truck companies out-lawyer you. Edgar Snyder & Associates has more than 35 years of experience fighting to get injury victims the legal compensation they needed to pay for medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering, and more. In fact, our top-rated Erie truck accident attorneys are among the most respected in their field. Our attorneys have been named Pennsylvania Super Lawyers, and have been listed among the Best Lawyers in America.
Contact us today for a free case review, start a live chat, or complete the case evaluation form on this page for a free legal evaluation. If you'd prefer, stop into our Plank Street office during business hours to speak with one of our Erie truck accident lawyers.
Remember: Time is NOT on your side. Injury victims have strict deadlines to file claims—contact us today for a free case review.
What Do You Need to Know After a Truck Accident?
5 Things Trucking Companies Will Do:
- Big trucking companies will send their lawyers to the scene of the accident right away.
- They'll also send adjusters and investigators to collect statements—don't give one!
- They may try to convince you not to hire a lawyer.
- They will attempt to drastically minimize your injuries and claim.
- They'll delay your claim as much as possible, hoping that you'll get frustrated enough to quit.
5 Things Our Law Firm Will Do:
- We'll send our seasoned team of investigators to the scene. They are former FBI agents, and retired state and local police who will collect important evidence to help prove your claim.
- We will reconstruct your accident to show exactly how it happened.
- We'll conduct a complete inspection of the truck, as well as collect vehicle maintenance records and obtain black box information.
- Our highly-rated Erie truck accident attorneys will fight to get you the money you need to move on with your life—compensation for medical bills, lost wages, and pain and suffering.
- Our skilled Erie truck accident attorneys will stand up to aggressive claims adjusters so your only concern is your recovery.
The Leading Causes of Truck Accidents
Big trucking companies are required to follow strict safety protocols designed to protect their drivers and the motorists with whom they share the road. When they are ignored, catastrophic accidents can happen, causing injuries that can last a lifetime. Here in Erie, we've seen big rigs jackknife on I-90 and many other serious truck accidents on our local roads.
The leading causes of truck accidents are:
- Driver fatigue caused by unrealistic company expectations
- Distracted driving
- Overloaded and/or unbalanced loads
- Insufficient safety maintenance
- Improper inspections
- Subpar driver training
- And more
Our top-rated Erie accident lawyers can help you no matter what type of truck:
- Street sweepers, armored trucks, and box trucks
- Cement trucks and garbage trucks
- Tanker trucks, coal trucks, and Marcellus Shale trucks
- Flat beds, tow trucks, tractor trailers, and 18-wheelers
- And more
We're Standing By—Day or Night—Contact Us Today
Trust our experienced Erie truck accident attorneys—and our proven track record of success—with your injury case. Our legal team is available 24/7. Call us now at 412-394-1000, start a live chat, or complete the free case evaluation form to start your free case review. With us, you have nothing to lose and everything to gain because there's never a fee unless we get money for you.