Pedestrian Accident Lawyers in Erie, PA
Were You Involved in a Pedestrian Accident?
A pedestrian accident happens every eight minutes, leaving victims with serious injuries and serious questions. If you've suffered a pedestrian injury, you may be asking yourself, "Who will pay for my medical bills?" and "What if my injuries prevent me from being able to return to work?"
Over the past 35 years, our Erie pedestrian accident attorneys have helped many people injured in accidents as pedestrians. We understand the worry, confusion, and mounting medical bills—and we're here to help you through it.
When you call Edgar Snyder & Associates, our top-tier legal team will immediately get to work on your claim. We have the experience to get the best possible outcome in your case, as well as a proven track record of success—we've helped recover over a billion dollars on behalf of our clients and their families.
Do I Have a Pedestrian Accident Case? What are My Rights?
If you were injured in a pedestrian accident, you may have a case and be entitled to legal compensation for medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering, and more. The actions you take following an accident are important. You should:
- Refuse to give a recorded statement to the insurance company until you've talked to an experienced Erie pedestrian accident attorney. Taking your words and using them against you is just one of many tricks the insurance companies play to pay you as little as possible.
- Don't sign any paperwork—including settlement documents. Insurance companies use what you don't know against you. If you accept a settlement early on, you'll never get another cent from the company, even if you discover you need further medical treatment later.
- Contact Edgar Snyder & Associates for a free case review. We will help you understand your rights and discuss all the details of your accident to determine if you have a case. We will ask you about:
- Your injuries and whether or not you were hospitalized
- Whether you will need surgery, or have suffered permanent scarring or damage to your health
- Who was at fault for your accident
- Insurance coverage—both your plan and the policy of the person who hit you
Don't wait—call us, start a live chat, or fill out the legal evaluation form for your free case review today.
Our Firm Fights for Pedestrian Accident Victims
We wish we had the power to take away the pain and suffering you experience after suffering an injury as a pedestrian. While we can't do that, we can fight to get you the money you need to get your health and life back on track.
Our Erie pedestrian accident attorneys will treat you like a person—not a claim number—and will be your advocate, taking care of every aspect of your case. We will:
- Send our experienced in-house investigations team to the scene of your accident
- Obtain crucial evidence to prove your claim
- Protect your rights
- Stand up to the insurance companies
- Ease your worries by handling your medical bills, keeping track of deadlines, and answering your questions as they arise
Time is Running Out—Contact Us Today
Call our Erie pedestrian accident attorneys today at 412-394-1000, complete the case evaluation form, or start a live chat for a free legal review of your claim. We can help you get the money you deserve.