Truck Accident Lawyers in Ebensburg
Do You Need a Truck Accident Attorney?
Massive trucks—semis, tractor-trailers, flatbeds, and others—cause accidents that result in catastrophic and even fatal injuries. If you or someone you care about has been injured in an Ebensburg truck accident, or if you've lost someone in a crash, it's critical that you call an experienced attorney as soon as possible.
You've already been through so much. If you attempt to handle your injury claim on your own, you'll be pitting yourself against the big trucking company's corporate lawyers who have one job: Disproving your case so they can pay you as little as possible for your injuries.
Don't go it alone. Protect your rights and your financial future by calling our experienced Ebensburg truck accident attorneys today for a free case review. You can trust our award-winning legal team to handle your case from A to Z. You can also count on our experience to get you the money you need to compensate you for your injuries.
Since 1982, Edgar Snyder & Associates has been fighting for the rights of people seriously hurt in accidents. Since then, our top-notch legal team has helped recover over a billion dollars on behalf of our clients and their families.
You can trust that our Ebensburg truck accident lawyers can help you, too. Call us today at 1-866-943-3427, start a live chat, or complete the case evaluation form for a free legal review.
What Do You Need to Know After a Truck Accident?
5 Things Trucking Companies Will Do:
- Trucking companies act fast—quickly sending their lawyers to the accident scene.
- They'll also dispatch investigators and claims adjusters there to obtain statements from witnesses. Just say "no"—it's your right, and in your best interest. Speak to an experienced Ebensburg truck accident lawyer first.
- The company may try to persuade you not to hire an attorney.
- They'll keep delaying the process, hoping you'll get frustrated enough to drop your claim.
- They will work to minimize your claim as much as possible to pay you as little as possible.
5 Things Our Law Firm Will Do:
- We send our team of investigators to the scene of the crash to obtain evidence crucial to proving your case.
- We'll reconstruct your accident to show precisely what occurred.
- We'll arrange for a full inspection of the truck, and collect maintenance records and information from the vehicle's black box.
- Our skilled legal team will deal with aggressive claims adjusters and trucking company lawyers.
- Our top-notch Ebensburg truck accident lawyers will fight to recover money for your medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering, and more.
The Leading Causes of Truck Accidents
Many people injured in accidents don't realize that trucking companies and their drivers have strict safety protocols to follow to ensure the safety of everyone on the road. But when these companies fail to follow these regulations, serious accidents can happen.
The leading causes of truck accidents include:
- Improper inspection
- Improper driver training
- Speeding and distracted driving
- Lack of safety maintenance
- Unbalanced and/or overloaded cargo
- Truck driver fatigue often caused by their company's unrealistic deadlines
Our Ebensburg truck accident attorneys can help you regardless of what type of vehicle was involved in your crash:
- Armored trucks
- Cement, Mac trucks, and garbage trucks
- Logging, coal trucks, and Marcellus Shale trucks
- Box trucks and bucket trucks
- Flat beds and tow trucks
- Street sweepers
- 18-wheelers and tractor-trailers
We're Standing By—Day or Night—Contact Us Today
Let our experienced Ebensburg truck accident attorneys help with your case before it's too late. Truck accident victims have strict deadlines to file legal claims. The sooner you call us, the sooner we can get to work. We're available 24/7—call us now, start a live chat, or complete the legal consultation form to start your free case review. You have nothing to lose. With Edgar Snyder & Associates, there's never an obligation to use our services, and there's never a fee—ever—unless we get money for you.