Free E-Books on Important Pennsylvania Legal Topics
Workers Comp E-Book
Disability Benefits E-Book
Pennsylvania Car Insurance Consumer Guide
- Read Our Free Auto Insurance E-Book (PDF, 140KB)
Get the answers to your questions about auto insurance coverage in Pennsylvania. We share advice on how to protect yourself and your family, based on over 40 years of experience representing injured car accident victims. Get the facts on:
- Why you should choose full tort versus limited tort
- Why you need uninsured and underinsured motorist coverage
- The benefits of "stacking" coverage
- How to obtain discounts on car insurance coverage without cutting crucial benefits
- And much more
Pennsylvania Workers Compensation Guide
- Read Our Free Workers Comp E-Book (PDF, 200KB)
Injured on the job? If you've been hurt at work, it's important that you know your rights. Our workers compensation e-book will help you understand the in's and out's of Pennsylvania's Work Comp system. Our guide walks you through what you need to do about the following issues:
- Steps to take after a work-related injury
- What to do if you've been denied Work Comp benefits
- What to do if you're in danger of losing your benefits
- How to determine if a lump sum settlement is right for you
- Plus, answers to many other common questions about PA Workers Comp
Social Security Disability Benefits Guide
Disabled and can't work? You need to act fast if you've been denied Social Security disability benefits, since you have only 60 days to appeal. Use our e-book as a tool to get you started today. In a question-and-answer format, you'll learn:
- How the Social Security Administration determines if you are eligible for benefits
- What are Social Security disability benefits (SSD) and how will it impact other benefits you receive?
- How to apply for benefits
- What to do if the government denies your claim for SSD
Other Resources Available
- Legal Dictionary - Our comprehensive glossary defines important legal terms.
- Statutes of Limitations - State-by-state deadlines for filing legal claims.
- Seat Belt Laws - Can you get a ticket for not buckling up on the road?
- Car and Motorcycle Insurance Laws - Learn about your required coverage.
- Car Seat and Booster Seat Laws - Check out the safety seat laws in your state.
- Motorcycle Helmet Laws - Find out where you're required to wear a helmet.
- Drunk Driving Laws - Read these important drunk driving laws and penalties.
- Dog Bite Laws - What are your legal rights if you've been injured by a dog?
- Dog Leash Laws - Learn about the dog leash restrictions that affect you.
Be sure to take advantage of our complimentary and confidential legal consultation. We can answer your questions and determine if you have a case.
It’s FREE. It’s FAST. And, it’s EASY. Here are 3 ways to get your free consultation NOW: