Litigation Technology Support Specialist, Pittsburgh Office
Note: Currently, our law firm has no Litigation Technology Support Specialist positions available. Should one become available in the future, this page will be updated to reflect that change.
Edgar Snyder & Associates, voted one of Best Places to Work in Western Pennsylvania, seeks a Personal Injury Litigation Technology Support Specialist (Paralegal) to work in the Pittsburgh, PA office.
Edgar Snyder & Associates is a plaintiffs personal injury law firm with over 130 attorneys and legal staff and five office locations. Anyone who lives in western Pennsylvania and watches television will likely recognize Edgar Snyder as the injury lawyer who points and says: "There’s never a fee unless we get money for you." For over 30 years, the law firm has represented over 50,000 accident victims as well as injured workers entitled to PA Workers Compensation benefits and people with disabilities who have been denied Social Security disability benefits.
It’s our job to help people hurt in accidents, but we also believe it’s our personal responsibility to help within our local PA communities. "If you’re fortunate to be successful in business, you have a responsibility to give something back," says Attorney Edgar Snyder. Edgar Snyder & Associates supports a variety of community service projects, and provides opportunities throughout the year for staff to participate in hands-on volunteer projects during work time.
If you are interested in a career at one of the Best Places to Work in Western Pennsylvania, see if you think you have the skills and experience to become a part of the Edgar Snyder & Associates team.
- Paralegal certificate or degree
- 3-5 years paralegal experience
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, Trial Director, Adobe Photoshop, PowerDirector, Laptops, Projectors, and Video conferencing
- Knowledge of Needles or other case management system preferred
- Possess a working knowledge of all phases of litigation
- Must be able to demonstrate significant experience working in a litigation environment and possess strong graphic skills
- Excellent customer service as well as written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational and follow-up skills
- Must have the ability to successfully multi-task and work as a team member in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to cooperatively work within a team
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform all technology related assignments in support of ongoing litigation
- Create trial related visuals, graphics, multimedia materials
- Travel with attorneys to trial as necessary
- Participate in a hearing setting displaying exhibits and documents using various trial presentation software and supporting the attorneys as needed
- Manage document databases
Edgar Snyder & Associates, voted one of the Best Places to Work, offers a competitive compensation package with a comprehensive benefits program. For consideration, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or to:
Edgar Snyder & Associates
Attn: Human Resources Department
USS Tower, 10th Floor
600 Grant Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15219
Edgar Snyder & Associates is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. (EEO/AA)