IT Systems Specialist
Edgar Snyder & Associates, voted one of Best Places to Work in Western Pennsylvania, seeks an IT Systems Specialist to join our IT Team working in our Pittsburgh Office. Position reports to the IT Manager.
Edgar Snyder & Associates is a plaintiff personal injury law firm with over 130 attorneys and legal staff and five office locations. Since 1982, the law firm has represented over 50,000 accident victims, injured workers entitled to PA Workers' Compensation benefits, and people with disabilities who have been denied Social Security disability benefits.
The Systems Specialist provides day-to-day, hands-on support of firm desktops, laptops, mobile devices, and applications. This position works directly with staff and vendors, troubleshooting issues to resolution. Other areas of responsibility are video conferencing support, software and hardware upgrades, patch and antivirus management, and training end-users.
- Strong customer service skills
- Associate's degree or bachelor's degree in IT or related field
- 3 years IT experience
- Office 2010 knowledge and experience
- Windows 7 knowledge and experience
- Knowledge and experience with any of the following a plus:
- Understanding the concept of server and workstation virtualization
- Understanding the concept of IP Telephony/PBX
- Desktop and laptop break/fix experience
- Printer, fax and copier break/fix experience
- Configuration of mobile devices (iOS, Android, Windows Phone)
- Apple OS X knowledge and experience
Edgar Snyder & Associates offers a competitive compensation package with a comprehensive benefits program. For consideration, please send your resume and cover letter that includes salary requirements to email@example.com or to:
Edgar Snyder & Associates
Attn: Human Resources Department
US Steel Tower, 10th Floor
600 Grant Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15219
Edgar Snyder & Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer.