T-Bone Car Accident
Injured in a T-Bone Car Crash?
It can happen in an instant. The light turned green or you were crossing through an intersection after stopping at a stop sign. Something shows up in your mirror or the corner of your eye. It all happens too quickly – before you know it, another vehicle drills into the side of your car.
This kind of accident is called a "T-bone" crash or a broadside collision. It's common at intersections and difficult turns which can be frightening or frustrating. The accident might not have been your fault at all, but you still have medical bills and insurance papers. Your injuries might keep you out of work and steal your peace of mind.
If you feel overwhelmed after a T-bone crash, don't give up hope. You may have a case, and Edgar Snyder & Associates is here to help.
We Work to Prove Your T-Bone Crash Case
If you were seriously hurt in a broadside or t-bone car accident, trust our firm to get you the money you deserve.
For over three decades, our experienced attorneys have helped thousands of people injured in all types of car accidents:
- We investigate the scene of the accident.
- We gather evidence, interview witnesses, reconstruct the crash, and more.
- We fight the insurance companies that don't consider your future medical needs.
- We deal with your medical bills and paperwork so you don't have to.
- We cover upfront costs and keep you updated on the progress of your case.
- We track your deadlines and answer your legal questions.
- We take away your worries so you can focus on more important things – like getting better.
- And more
You know our motto: There's never a fee unless we get money for you. Our advice, consultation, and consultation are free. You do not pay us unless and until we win your case.
Don't Wait Any Longer, Contact Us Today
Contact us 24/7 at 412-394-1000 or use the form at the top right corner of this page for a free legal consultation of your T-bone accident claim.