Pedestrian Accident Lawyers in Pittsburgh, PA
Were You Involved in a Pedestrian Accident?
You could be walking your dog, taking a jog, or just crossing the street – a pedestrian is hit by a car every eight minutes. At our Pittsburgh personal injury law firm, we see this happen entirely too often. If you were hit by a negligent driver, you may be wondering:
How can I handle the medical bills, paperwork, and stress – on top of the pain and suffering? How will I make up the money from missing work? And why is the insurance company fighting me when I'm obviously the victim?
We realize how worried, stressed, and confused you must be.
Do I Have a Pedestrian Accident Case? What are My Rights?
If you were seriously injured when you were hit by a car, you may have a case. Here's what you should do:
- Don't sign any papers until you talk with an experienced Pittsburgh pedestrian car accident lawyer. If you take a settlement, the insurance company doesn't owe you another cent, even if you need more medical care in the future.
- Don't let the insurance company record you "for accuracy purposes." They may use it against you later. Plus, there are many more secrets you should know about insurance companies.
- Do contact Edgar Snyder & Associates today for a free legal consultation of your claim. We'll explain your rights and look at:
- Your injuries or illness
- If you were hospitalized
- If you need or will need surgery
- If there is permanent damage to your health or scarring
- Who was at fault
- Your insurance plan and the plan of the person who hit you
Most importantly, we'll tell you if you have a case, free of charge.
Our Firm Fights for Pedestrian Accident Victims
We can't make your injuries go away or turn back the clock, which is what we'd really like to do. But we can do the next best thing – get you the money you need to get your life back on track.
Our Pittsburgh car accident lawyers have experience helping pedestrians who have been hit by cars. When you hire our law firm, we are on your side:
- Investigating the scene where you were hit
- Gathering every piece of evidence to support your case
- Protecting your rights
- Fighting for the money you deserve
- Standing up to the insurance company
- Handling your medical bills, the paperwork, and upfront costs
- Keeping track of deadlines and answering your questions
- Taking away the worries so you can focus on getting better
The Clock is Ticking! Contact Us Today
Call our Pittsburgh pedestrian accident lawyers at 412-394-1000, or use the form at the top right corner of this page for a free consultation of your claim. Let us help you get what you deserve.
- Get more info about other types of auto accidents.
- Learn more about pedestrian accident statistics.
- Read about steps to take after a car crash.
- Check out our answers to common car accident questions.