When Should I Call?
It's Never Too Early to Call Us After Your Car Accident
After a car accident, the clock is ticking. As time passes, evidence can disappear, damage can be fixed, and even road hazards can be repaired. These could all be vital pieces of evidence to prove your injury claim. In some cases, waiting too long to call may mean losing the ability to file your claim.
If you've been injured in a car accident, call us right away. We'll collect evidence, send investigators to document the accident scene, and answer any legal questions you have. Contact us at 412-394-1000 or simply complete the form located in the top right corner of this page. There's no fee to call and no obligation when you speak with our legal professionals. Contact us anytime, 24/7.
Why is Time so Important?
Whether it's a single-car accident, multi-car accident, or anything in between, contacting our attorneys quickly is important for a number of reasons:
- Evidence – It will disappear quickly, witnesses could be hard to track down, and that makes your case harder to prove.
- Damaged Cars – The vehicles involved in the crash hold important evidence that can be lost if they are fixed or junked.
- Injuries – As your body heals, the physical evidence from your accident may disappear.
- Accident Scene – The area of your accident will be cleared quickly, and it can become difficult to prove who's at fault.
- Road Hazards – Any problems with the road could be altered or fixed entirely.
- Witness Testimony – As time passes, testimony becomes less reliable as the details of their memories fade.
- Lost Wages – Time off of work means lost paychecks and possible financial strains.
- Medical Bills – Hospital visits, physical therapy, prescriptions, and anything other costs will pile up quickly.
- Aggressive Insurance Companies – They will try to pressure you into settling for much less than you deserve.
- Statutes of Limitations – These are the legal time limits for filing your claim. If this elapses, you may be unable to collect money for your injuries.
It's extremely important to act quickly after your accident. After seeking medical help and obtaining the other driver's information, contact our attorneys for a free case review. We'll get started on your injury claim and work to get you the money you deserve.
What We Can Do for You
Contacting a lawyer may feel like a big step, but we'll walk you through what we do and keep you informed every step of the way. When you hire our law firm, we'll:
- Send Investigators to collect evidence
- Hire the experts needed to prove your case
- Stand up to aggressive insurance companies
- Cover all your upfront costs
- Never charge an hourly attorney fee
- Fight for the maximum amount of money you deserve
- Keep you up-to-date on the progress of your case
- And much more
Don't hesitate to contact our legal professionals. We're available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and we're ready to get to work for you.