What Can the Law Firm of Edgar Snyder & Associates Do for Me?
At our firm, we pride ourselves on treating our clients with compassion and respect. Everyone deserves a helping hand after an accident. This might be one of the hardest things you've ever had to deal with.
That's why we have a dedicated Client Services team and a 24-hour hotline – just two of the reasons to trust our highly rated law firm with your car accident case. Our goal is to exceed your expectations.
Your Rights as a Client of Edgar Snyder & Associates
Since 1982, our firm has helped thousands of people injured in all types of car accidents get the money they need to move on with their lives. From the moment you hire us, we do whatever it takes to get you the compensation you deserve and give you peace of mind. We work hard to get you the money you need for your medical bills, pain and suffering, and lost wages.
Client Bill of Rights
- You have the right to a free legal consultation before you consider hiring our law firm to represent you.
- You have the right to be treated with respect and dignity at all times.
- You have the right to have your phone calls/emails answered quickly, without confusing legal jargon.
- You have the right to be informed regularly on the progress of your case.
- You have the right to know the truth about your case – good or bad.
- You have the right to have your privacy protected.
- You have the right to expect ethical conduct from all of our attorneys and legal staff.
- You have the right to ask your lawyer to explain fees you will owe when we win your case.
- You have the right to ask our lawyers to come to you if you're unable to travel to one of our locations.
- You have the right to settle your case when you are ready, not before.
We do not discriminate or base our acceptance of cases on race, sex, age, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, or disability.
What We Do for You
- We send investigators to the scene of the accident to collect evidence and interview witnesses.
- We use our resources to determine the cause of the crash, who was at fault, and figure out all the benefits you deserve.
- We hire experts (when necessary) to prove you're the victim.
- We protect you from the insurance companies that don't have your best interest in mind.
- We deal with your medical bills and paperwork – so you don't have to.
- We cover all upfront costs to prove your case.
- We help you get your car fixed and get a rental car if you need one.
- We track your deadlines and answer your questions.
- We fight to get you the money you deserve.
Our past clients agree that we have what it takes to prove your case and help you move on with your life.
And remember, there's never a fee unless we get money for you. We guarantee it.
Contact Us Today for a Free Legal Consultation
Call us at 412-394-1000 or submit your information online with the form in the top right corner of this page for a free consultation of your claim.
Don't delay. Evidence disappears quickly, and there are time limits to file a claim. Contact us today, and we'll show you how serious we are about getting you the compensation that is rightfully yours.