Injured in a Car Accident? Consider Hiring an Attorney
An important question to ask after a car accident is "Do I need an attorney?" It's a great question, because without legal representation you could lose out on compensation that's due to you.
There's no simple answer, because each car accident is different and distinct in its own way. If you call us, our legal professionals will gather the details of your case and advise you on your best course of action.
We're here to help if you've been injured and have mounting medical bills, lost wages, or an insurance company forcing a small settlement on you.
Call our experienced attorneys today at 1-866-943-3427 or simply fill out our online legal consultation. It's absolutely free, and there's no obligation to use our services.
Don't Let Insurance Companies Fool You
Insurance companies are only concerned with their bottom line. They want you to settle for cheap. At our firm, we believe you shouldn't have to worry about who will cover future medical costs or lost wages. We've recovered over $1 billion dollars in verdicts and settlements for our injured clients.
When dealing with accident victims, insurance companies are not concerned about your best interests or future care. Their teams of attorneys are protecting the company's best financial interests. It might sound hopeless, but you don't have to face them alone. With decades of success standing up to insurance companies, we'll help get you the money you deserve.
Insurance Companies Want a Cheap Settlement
A cheaper settlement means the insurance company makes more money for their investors. They will attempt to offer a low-ball settlement that won't even begin to cover your costs. That's why it's important to consult an attorney.
After the accident, we recommend you keep a few things in mind:
- Don't sign anything – There's a lot of paperwork that's floating around, and it's important that you consult a lawyer to make sure you don't sign your rights away.
- Don't let them record you – The insurance companies may attempt to record you for "accuracy purposes." This will be used against you later on. Just say, "NO." It's your legal right.
- Don't hesitate – It's important that you contact our law firm as soon as you can. Evidence, especially in car accident cases, can disappear quickly and make your case harder to prove.
- Investigating the scene of your accident
- Determining the cause of the accident
- Gathering evidence and taking photos to support your case
- Protecting your rights as a victim
- Standing up to insurance companies
- Dealing with your medical bills and paperwork
- Letting you focus on getting better
We're Here to Help You
Our experienced legal professionals will evaluate your case for free. We'll outline the best options for you and advise what steps you should take.
There's never an obligation to use our services. If you hire us, we'll get to work for you immediately:
You won't pay us a cent until we get money for you. We'll cover the upfront costs, we'll send our investigators to collect evidence, and we'll keep pushy insurance companies off your back.