Do You Have a Loved One in a Coma After a Car Accident?
Nothing is ever easy after a car accident, but the uncertainty of something as serious as a coma can make handling the aftermath feel impossible.
Car crashes are overwhelming. The injuries they cause can be unforgettable. But if a loved one is in a coma, it can change the course of both your lives and the lives of your family. You undoubtedly have more questions than answers, and the thought that there may not be answers can be even scarier than what the answers might be.
On top of all the emotions, you may have to deal with your loved one's medical bills and financial concerns while arranging for around-the-clock care. You need help. We at Edgar Snyder & Associates understand the confusion, and that's why we want to make this as simple as possible for you.
We Fight for Car Accident Victims and Their Families
For over 35 years, our experienced lawyers have helped thousands of people who were seriously injured in car accidents and their families get the money they need.
From the moment you hire our firm, we go to work for you:
- We investigate the scene of the car accident.
- We gather evidence and details that support your case.
- We stand up to the insurance companies that don't have your best interest in mind or consider how much care your loved one may need in the future.
- We deal with the medical bills and paperwork.
- We track your deadlines and answer your questions.
- We take away your worries so you can focus on more important things.
We can't erase what happened, but we can do everything possible to secure a stable future for you and your loved one. What's more, If we don’t win your case, you won’t owe us a penny.
We’re Here to Help - Contact Us for a Free Legal Consultation Today
Call us at 1-866-943-3427, or use the form in the top right corner of this page for a free consultation of your claim.
Evidence disappears quickly, and there are time limits to file a claim. Support your family and take care of your loved ones while we handle the rest. Call Edgar Snyder & Associates today.