Were You Injured in a Bus Accident? We Can Help
Have you been hurt in a bus accident? You need a lawyer who understands bus accident cases. If you have injuries from a city bus crash or a school bus wreck, the bus driver may not be the only party at fault. Your city mass transit system, local government, and school district may also be responsible.
You Need Edgar Snyder & Associates on Your Side
Our legal staff knows how insurance companies work because we focus on injury and accident cases. The insurance company will try to settle your bus wreck case cheaply, without concern for your best interests. We know how to navigate the legal system when other parties such as local government and school districts are involved. When you hire us, we put our bus crash know-how to work. We fight for your legal right to fair compensation.
From the moment you hire our accident law firm, an entire legal team goes to work for you on your city, school, or carrier bus accident case.
- In the office, lawyers and legal staff will talk to the insurance company and take the worries off your hands – so you can focus on more important matters, like getting better.
- In the field, our investigators take pictures at the scene of the bus accident, talk to witnesses, and use whatever means possible to dig up evidence for your case.
Texting, Handheld Cell Phone Use Banned for Bus Drivers
The U.S. Department of Transportation has banned bus drivers from texting or using handheld cell phones behind the wheel. The federal ban has been placed on all commercial motor vehicle drivers, which means that the law applies to almost every bus operator in the USA as of January 2010.
Did You Know?
People are at greatest risk of injury when walking or standing in the loading and unloading area of the bus. This is known as the "danger zone" and it extends 10 feet around the entire bus. Children are most at risk because their small size makes it difficult for bus drivers and other motorists to spot them. Learn more about bus safety for the back-to-school months.
Important Law Firm Information:
- Learn more about the highly-rated law firm of Edgar Snyder & Associates.
- Read about the successful results we’ve secured for accident victims.
- Get a list of Do’s and Don’ts if you're in an accident.