Snyder's Riders: Join for Free (And Get a Chance to Win Prizes)
Join Snyder's Riders—It's Free (And You Can Win Motorcycle Prizes)
If you love riding motorcycles as much as we do (and if you're reading this, we're betting you do), we encourage you to join us in supporting another passion of ours: Safety.
We'd like to formally invite you to join Snyder's Riders. You can join today at SnydersRiders.com.
Snyder's Riders is dedicated to creating a community of motorcyclists committed to protecting themselves and their loved ones.
Our mission is to provide our members with the latest in motorcycle safety information—as well as training programs and accident-prevention technologies.
Snyder's Riders: A Brief History
Meet Greater Pittsburgh Motorcycle Safety Council President Hal Deily, who helped form Snyder's Riders to ensure our friends and fellow motorcyclists stay safe on the road.
For those of you who might not be familiar with Hal, he's an expert in motorcycle-accident prevention tactics and has nearly 20 years of experience teaching beginner, intermediate, and advanced motorcycle-safety programs.
The Snyder's Riders initiative is supported by Edgar Snyder & Associates. The law firm has represented injured motorcyclists for more than 30 years and has seen firsthand how devastating accidents can be.
Together, Hal and Edgar Snyder & Associates produced a series of PSAs that address everything from the importance of rider-safety courses to the importance of riding with the proper gear. As a result of their continued collaboration, Snyder's Riders was born.
The Perks of Being a Snyder's Riders Member
Snyder's Riders is free to join, and the sign-up process only takes a few minutes of your time.
Here are some other perks to becoming a Snyder's Riders member:
- You can enter our contests and giveaways (more on that in a bit).
- You're eligible to take advantage of the Snyder's Riders community—connections to safety training and other bikers, and the comfort of knowing you have a support team if you're ever hurt in a motorcycle accident.
- You get 10 percent off any entree at the Robinson/Pittsburgh Tilted Kilt Pub & Eatery locations when you show your membership card. Don't miss Bike Night every Thursday!
- Members receive 5 percent off Stayin' Safe Advanced Rider Training Pittsburgh-area programs.
- You receive the Snyder's Riders Monthly Tune-up Newsletter, which gives you up-to-date motorcycle information, tips, bike night and event dates, and opportunities to earn prizes.
- You receive a welcome packet with a complimentary Snyder's Riders bandana.
Prizes and Giveaways
That's not all: When you take our Snyder's Riders Safety Pledge, we'll enter you for a chance to win a $100 Visa gift card—just for promising to make safety a priority every time you ride. Did we mention you don't have to necessarily be a motorcyclist to join or enter? Our safe-riding community is also open to passengers, advocates of motorcyclists—as well as the friends and family members of motorcycle riders.
As a member, you can also enter this month's Ride Safe Giveaway and have a chance to win over $100 worth of prizes, including gift cards to local motorcycle gear shops.
To enter, upload or share a photo showing your #CertificationSelfie of a rider safety program, rider course, training class, etc. This can be a selfie of you with your completion card or graduation certificate, a photo of just your certificate, or a photo of you alone or in a group at your training course.
There are several ways to enter:
- Follow the steps to upload your photo on our Facebook contest tab at Facebook.com/SnydersRiders.
- Email us your photo at SnydersRiders@gmail.com.
- Share your photo on Twitter or Instagram and tag @SnydersRiders (public profiles only).
Join and enter now – you only have until Aug. 11 to submit your photo.
If you're not a member yet, join now at SnydersRiders.com. And if you are a Snyder's Riders member, please encourage the people you care about to join us.